Using the latest in dental technology, Invisalign aligners from Wise Dental can correct misalignments and straighten teeth quickly and comfortably.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Your Invisalign journey begins when you visit our experienced dentists at Wise Dental in Macquarie Park. Once we determine that Invisalign is right for you, we will begin treatment by taking impressions of your teeth to create 3D images. These images are used to map your treatment and create aligners that are perfect for you. Our dentists will tell you how long the treatment is likely to take and give you a preview of your new smile.
After they have been created, you will start wearing clear, removable aligners that gently realign your teeth. New aligners will need to be fitted every few weeks and regular visits to Wise Dental in Macquarie Park dentist will ensure the best results.
Advantage of Invisalign
There are many reasons to consider the Invisalign treatment for yourself:
- Smile with style: Invisalign aligners are clear, meaning you can have the confidence to smile during the treatment process.
- Complete comfort: Invisalign doesn’t contain any metal or wires to irritate your teeth and gums. Minor discomfort may occur when new aligners are fitted but this typically fades quickly.
- Made for flexibility: Because Invisalign aligners are removable, you can take yours out for a special occasion like a graduation or a wedding. Just consult with one of ourdentists at Wise Dental first.
- Better oral health: Invisalign aligners are removable so it’s easier to clean your teeth and maintain your oral health during treatment, there are no metal brackets and wires getting in the way of flossing and brushing.
For another option for adults, consider our fast braces, with a 6-month treatment time.
Considerations for Invisalign
Before choosing Invisalign to straighten teeth, you should consider the following:
- Aligners need to be worn daily: For the best results, your aligners should be worn all the time, except when eating, brushing and flossing. However, Invisalign may be removed for a special, one-off occasion as discussed above.
- Great oral care is still required: Brushing immediately after food is recommended when you wear Invisalign. You should also rinse your aligners with clean water regularly and store them in a case.
- Invisalign won’t be appropriate for all patients: The best orthodontic treatment for you will depend on your situation and Invisalign isn’t appropriate for some advanced cases. Talk to your Wise Dental expert to determine the best option for you.
How Much Will Invisalign Cost?
The overall price of your treatment will depend on the severity of your misalignment. Generally, your treatment may cost between $4000 and $7000 in total. Visit Wise Dental for a free initial consultation and tailored advice on every aspect of treatment.
Payment plans are available, please contact us for further information.
Make an Appointment Today
Contact us online or call (02) 9216 7676 to organise a free initial consultation with our dental team.